Spree in 2020
Spree is an open-source ecommerce platform for Rails 6 with a modern UX, optional PWA frontend, REST API, GraphQL (under construction), several official extensions, and 3rd party integrations. Over 1 million downloads and counting!
- Spree 4.1 now has a brand new, blazing-fast UX reducing time to market to weeks or even days
- Spree backend is using APIs to talk to multiple frontend apps…
- …built with any tech-stack you like!
- Spree is also an excellent headless engine for several use cases and omnichannel projects…
- …like selling through a custom JS storefront, a WordPress page, a mobile app.
Check out Spree:
- Join Spree Slack – 4200+ members
- Review Spree UX slides – slide deck + more
- Review Spree guides – admin + dev docs
- See Spree on Github – dev dashboard
Why become a Spree Partner in 2020?
- share their project RFQs
- get matched with high-quality Spree development service providers
- Software agencies
- get new Spree clients
- have their work showcased after launch in the Spree marketing channels
- the whole Spree ecosystem
- more projects are going live and more Spree businesses are growing
- more contributors joining the Spree dev community
- new features and integrations are being developed
How to become a Spree Partner?
- reach out using this contact form to express your interest
- we’ll share a slide deck explaining how the Spree Partner Network works in more detail
- Partner onboarding:
- let’s have an intro call to get to know each other and discuss the slide deck
- we’ll share an NDA draft with you – once we sign, we’d start sharing qualified Spree leads with you
- each time we’d ask you for your availability and support client matchmaking
- you’d add Spree information on your website with a Spree Partner Network member badge
- open-source contributions: your bandwidth permitting, let’s jointly deliver a Spree open-source mini-project to get our teams familiarized with each other’s processes and workflows and validate your Spree skills in future clients eyes:
- build or improve the Spree core functionality
- improve or maintain a chosen Spree extension
- build or improve a Spree 3rd party integration
- let’s run it as a regular project with PMs (yours+ours), daily standups, a project board, a shared slack channel, code reviews, QA, UAT, deliverable demos, a project retro
- Spree project delivery: we’d actively support your Spree project delivery:
- to provide your team with the support you might need
- to assure the client that their project is in good hands