Spree Commerce proudly presents a partner event:
What is it?
RubyDay 2019 is the 7th edition of the Italian Ruby conference, now for the first time organized by GrUSP, organizers of events like phpday and jsday. The event’s goal is to allow Italian Rubyists to meet and share experience while having fun and networking in an enjoyable context. To reach this goal we are organizing 3 different events on April 10th and 11th: a conference, a workshop, and a RailsGirls workshop!
Thursday, April 11th: the conference
Wednesday, April 10th: the workshop
Tickets sold separately. Creare un applicativo con Rails e Vue.js (in Italian)
On Wednesday, April 10th we’ll also host a workshop aimed at women with basic knowledge of web development. Participants will discover the exciting world of web development through Ruby on Rails. Info: http://railsgirls.com/verona2019.html
Verona, Italy, Hotel San Marco
- Xavier Noria, Ruby on Rails core team
- Luca Guidi, Author of Hanami
- Marion Schleifer, Software Developer, Community Lead & Organizer
- Bozhidar Batsov, Author of RuboCop
- Emily Stolfo, Senior Software Engineer @ Elastic
- Nick Sutterer, Creator of trailblazer.to
How to participate?
For more info & tickets, visit the event’s website: https://2019.rubyday.it/