The benefits of using Yotpo for your eCommerce business
Reviews & Ratings
- Use data-driven tools that make it simple for customers to give their feedback so you can turn every purchase into a review.
- Display customer content at key conversion points across your site. Create beautiful, on-brand displays with customizable widget options.
- Showcase customer photos in beautiful galleries across your site to increase product discovery, boost brand engagement, and create new pathways to purchase.
- Maximize opportunities to get customer photos: Ask for photos with reviews, collect on site, or curate photos from Instagram.
Loyalty & Referrals
- Reward your customers for the actions that have the most impact on your business with a variety of customizable campaign programs.
- Build a referral marketing program that turns customer advocacy into your most cost-efficient revenue driver.
- Analyze customer feedback at scale using sentiment analysis and natural language processing, breakdown customer feedback into powerful consumer data.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience, measure performance over time, and see how you stack up to industry benchmarks.
Yotpo’s AI engine extracts informative reviews from past buyers and presents review content in smart disp
How to integrate Yotpo with Spree
Yotpo is a great platform to work with and has an extremely robust API documentation. But how does it work on a high-level?
Yotpo collects data on orders made via your store. Orders are not visible via Yotpo’s dashboard, but are available through the Orders endpoint. Then, based on your campaigns’ settings, customers receive review requests which are later displayed on your store’s page via Yotpo’s customizable widget.
They also have great built-in analytics dashboard, which will definitely help every store owner manage the performance of each campaign.
What is more, reviews’ requests can be triggered automatically based on the campaign’s settings, but as a store owner you can also trigger them manually by uploading a CSV file.
From the development standpoint, Yotpo was an easy integration thanks to their robust API documentation. We had to ensure that Yotpo consumes proper information, which was later displayed on the Spree platform. For the purpose of our implementation, we also included Store Credits (handled on the Spree side) as rewards to users who left a review. – Michał Bajur, Backend Developer, Spark Solutions
A step by step integration guide is available on Yotpo’s website.
Example of Yotpo and Spree integration
The outdoor brand Huckberry regularly includes testimonials, case studies, reviews, ratings, and user-generated content (UGC). Each and every email they send closes with an original image from one of their “Huckberry Ambassadors”
Read more: Huckberry’s Success Story