NetSuite ERP, used by both mid-sized businesses and large enterprises, supports their back office operations which includes procurement, orders, inventory, shipping and billing, financial, as well as human resources. Notably, 20 percent of the Fortune 100 use NetSuite. Netsuite, as a company, was acquired by Oracle in 2016.
Typical Spree Commerce and NetSuite integration scope:
- Spree will send completed Orders to Netsuite using SOAP API
- Spree will pull Orders from NetSuite placed elsewhere (no in Spree)
- Spree will listen for a webhook event when Inventory changes in Netsuite
- Spree will send Customer data when Customer registers using SOAP API
- Spree will send Customer data when Customer updates their profile
- Spree will need to import existing Products from NetSuite via SOAP API
- Spree will listen for webhooks on Products update
- Spree will create Shipments when Order is Placed in NetSuite via SOAP API
- Spree will listen for webhooks to update Shipments
- Spree will listen for webhooks on Return creation
- Spree will listen for webhooks on Return authorization
How to integrate NetSuite with Spree
In order to add NetSuite to your e-commerce store, please fill out the short form below and we’ll reach out to you.