One brand, multiple stores, languages, currencies
For example GBP, USD, and EURO product catalogs and pricing
Fully country-specific multi store functionality
- one brand selling in multiple countries
- each country store with its own
- layout template
- product catalog
- currency and prices
- shipping and taxes
- SEO and more
One dashboard to manage all country stores
Manage all country stores from the Spree dashboard. Enable your staff to manage only their own country.
Spree international success stories
Review successful multi-currency ecommerce case studies
Go international in a few weeks!
International sales is an opportunity to boost your ecommerce growth by reaching new audiences with your store.
Use Spree to create multiple country-specific experiences, consisting of:
- Country picker for end-users
- Translations for each country
- Product catalog varied by country
- Currencies specific for each country
- Pricing per each country
- Payment methods specific for each country
- Shipping methods – country-specific
Configure country-specific experiences
International sales capability comes out-of-the-box with Spree. Configure your multi-store settings starting with:
- deciding between a single and country-specific domains
- picking your preferred payment method for each country
- support for international fulfillment
- shipping cost calculation on checkout
- international duties and fees
- shipping services around the globe
- fetching tracking numbers
- setting product prices in each currency
- setting product availability per country
Google Lighthouse ranks the latest Spree UX demo very highly in all important aspects of web presence quality: performance, accessibility, web best practices, SEO. Test your own website to see if there’s room for improvement.
Customer journey touchpoints that drive conversions
Product discovery meets guided selling
with customizable product filters
for easy product listing browsing.
Color and size swatches
Product variant swatches
with corresponding photo preview
for informed buying decisions.
Product category navigation
accessible from the top menu
with contextual promo banners.
Use mobile-friendly product sliders
to showcase bestsellers or
to suggest related items
below a product page.
Business stakeholders can expect
Faster loading pages
With impressive Google Lighthouse
performance scores your Spree website
will load faster than any competitor.
Higher Google rankings
Faster page load and mobile-first UX
will translate into higher Google rankings
and easier Google search discovery.
More search traffic
Higher Google rankings will generate
more organic search traffic
and more customers.
Improved mobile conversions
The Spree mobile-first user interface improves
conversion rates on hand-held devices,
boosting mobile sales.
Reduced bounce rates
Shorter wait times and the mobile-friendly
UX of Spree lead to fewer exits
and improved KPIs.
Better social sharing
Spree uses the Open Graph protocol
to improve how products are shared on social media
channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Developers save time with