One admin dashboard, multiple stores, each with its own settings
For example Home, Fashion and Hobby
Multi-tenant ecommerce functionality:
- one platform to host all stores
- single admin dashboard for all
- each separate store with its own
- layout template
- product catalog
- currency and prices
- shipping and taxes
- SEO and more
One dashboard to manage all the stores
Manage all stores from a single Spree dashboard. Enable your tenants to manage only their own store.
Online Shopping Mall
A new business opportunity for brick and mortar shopping malls owners.
Create more value to individual stores in the mall:
- enable your tenants to sell online within minutes
- reach more customers in the age of social distancing
- enable local delivery from favorite stores
- own the online channel just as you own the brick-and-mortar one
Create more value to the consumers with a one-stop shopping experience:
- no need to search for products on numerous websites
- no need to track several orders and deliveries
- faster delivery when shopping locally
A new business opportunity for brands that sell through distribution networks of brick and mortar stores.
- enable your resellers to sell your products online
- each reseller has the same product catalog
- each reseller may service their local customers
- customers may pick up orders in-store or get it delivered locally
- own the payments processing and cashflow
- incentivize the most efficient resellers
- don’t have to invest in their online presence
- have a ready to use online store in minutes
- don’t have to worry about capturing payments
- get their sales commission from the manufacturer
Google Lighthouse ranks the latest Spree UX demo very highly in all important aspects of web presence quality: performance, accessibility, web best practices, SEO. Test your own website to see if there’s room for improvement.
Customer journey touchpoints that drive conversions
Product discovery meets guided selling
with customizable product filters
for easy product listing browsing.
Color and size swatches
Product variant swatches
with corresponding photo preview
for informed buying decisions.
Product category navigation
accessible from the top menu
with contextual promo banners.
Use mobile-friendly product sliders
to showcase bestsellers or
to suggest related items
below a product page.
Business stakeholders can expect
Faster loading pages
With impressive Google Lighthouse
performance scores your Spree website
will load faster than any competitor.
Higher Google rankings
Faster page load and mobile-first UX
will translate into higher Google rankings
and easier Google search discovery.
More search traffic
Higher Google rankings will generate
more organic search traffic
and more customers.
Improved mobile conversions
The Spree mobile-first user interface improves
conversion rates on hand-held devices,
boosting mobile sales.
Reduced bounce rates
Shorter wait times and the mobile-friendly
UX of Spree lead to fewer exits
and improved KPIs.
Better social sharing
Spree uses the Open Graph protocol
to improve how products are shared on social media
channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Developers save time with